我的网站

[好意思剧] 副校长/Vice Principals 全集第1季

2022-03-31 15:37分类:刑法制度 阅读:

[好意思剧] 副校长/Vice Principals 全集第1季第1集脚本完益版

脚本 台词 字幕 札记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

《Vice Principals》由Danny McBride及Jody Hill主创,叙述两个(简直)主宰了某高校的副校长为了夺取校长之位而来了一场“世纪之战”。[伸开全文]

《Vice Principals》由Danny McBride及Jody Hill主创,叙述两个(简直)主宰了某高校的副校长为了夺取校长之位而来了一场“世纪之战”。

【脚本】:

1 (U.

=>1(U.

S.

=>S.

national anthem playing) And so it goes, gentlemen.

=> 国歌演奏)等等,师长训练们。

For the final time Old Glory rises by these hands.

=> 老荣耀的终极一次升首了这双手。

Suffice to say, it has been an honor.

=> 不紧要这样说,这是一栽荣誉。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Gamby: It's gonna be okay, sir.

=> 甘比:师长训练,如许会益首来的。

I I just know that Maria's gonna pull through.

=> 吾只知谈玛丽亚会穿过。

I'm just so sorry to leave both of you in this situation principal-less just as the school year is picking up steam.

=> 在这栽情况下,吾感到特地对不起让你们两东谈主失去了方针 - 就像学年雷同。

But Maria needs me now.

=> 但玛丽亚目需求吾。

Russell: Uh, Principal Welles? I I don't want to make light of the situation, but for my own knowledge, sir, and if you don't feel comfortable saying, please feel free to decline, but do you know who will be replacing you? Oh, here come the buzzards.

=> 罗素:恩,韦尔斯校长?吾不想让这个情况揭示,然则就吾本人的常识而言,师长训练,伪设你认为惦记静,请纵情阻隔,然则你知谈谁会替代你吗?哦,这边来的秃鹰。

Why don't you just let the man grieve for his dying wife, huh? Give him that.

=> 你为什么不让这个汉子工他垂归天的妻子呢?给他。

Superintendent Haas has yet to make a decision.

=> 哈斯监督尚未作出决定。

Quite frankly, I could give a damn whoever it is.

=> 阴凉地说,吾不紧要给任何一个该归天的东谈主。

Just remember one thing, it's all about the students.

=> 只消记取一件事,即是对于弟子。

It's not about you two.

=> 这不是对于你们两个。

That's very wise.

=> 这是特地忠良的。

I get it.

=> 吾知谈了。

I mean, it might take a little while for it to sink in with this one here, but I hear you loud and clear.

=> 吾的酷爱是,在这边大约需求一丝时分才能千里浸在这边,但吾听到你的声息很流露。

- It's a Gamby promise.

=> - 这是一个甘比诺的支捏。

- Go to hell, Gamby.

=> - 去归天吧,甘比。

Make me go to hell, Lee.

=> 让吾下地狱,李。

- Enough.

=> - 过剩。

- Enough.

=> - 过剩。

- You enough.

=> - 你够了。

- Oh, fuck off.

=> - 哦,他妈的。

- No, I will not.

=> - 不吾不会。

- Fuck off! You fuck yourself off.

=> - 铺开!你他妈的你本人了。

If you like it so much, you You fuck, Fuck you.

=> 伪设你爱这样多,你他妈的,他妈的你。

Just say the goddamn pledge! Fuck-head.

=> 只消说该归天的支捏!他妈的头。

Shit fucker.

=> 屎傻子。

All: I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty - and justice for all.

=> 总共:吾支捏效忠于好意思利坚相符多国的国旗和它所代外的共和国,一个在上帝之下的国度,不可分割的,自由的和总共东谈主的公理。

- Aah! I'm going to turn around now, knuckleheads.

=> - 啊!目吾要转过身来,指头了。

That was a good pledge, sir.

=> 师长训练,这是一个很益的支捏。

It was a very good pledge, sir.

=> 师长训练,这是一个特地益的支捏。

(theme music playing) (cheering) - (grunts) - (cheering continues) Yeah! Man on PA: Attention, attention, Mr.

=> (主题音乐播放)(承诺) - (咕噜声) - (承诺等闲)是啊! PA上的汉子:仔细,仔细,师长训练

Gamby.

=> Gamby。

Please report to the main lobby.

=> 请向主大厅知照。

Attention, attention, Mr.

=> 仔细,仔细,师长训练

Gamby.

=> Gamby。

- Please report to the main lobby.

=> - 请向主大厅知照。

- Stop it! Move! Move, move, move, move, move, move! Move! Students: Ooh! Okay, that was not smart.

=> - 停驻来!挪动!挪动,挪动,挪动,挪动,挪动!挪动!弟子:哦!益的,那并不灵巧。

Get to my office.

=> 去吾的办公室

Get out of the fuckin' hall.

=> 开脱他妈的大厅。

Down there, get up! Go! What are y'all watching, a cage match? Get back to class, you savages! (drumming on desk continues) Principal Welles' last day at school, and this is the day you all decide to throw down.

=> 在那儿,首床!走!你们在看什么,一场笼子比赛?且归上课,你豪爽东谈主! (等闲在桌上打饱读)Welles校长在学宫的终极整天,这是你们总共东谈主决定丢失意的整天。

It's not very respectful, if you ask me.

=> 伪设你问吾,这不是很进展。

Makes me sick just looking at all three of you.

=> 让吾感到凶心仅仅看着你们三幼我。

Sick to my stomach.

=> 生病到吾的肚子。

You see that paddle over there? That paddle used to belong to my father when he was a principal.

=> 你看到何处的桨?当他是校长的时候,这把桨也曾属于吾的父亲。

You wanna throw punches in the hallway? I will pull that paddle down and it will swing.

=> 你想扔在走廊上拳吗?吾会把谁东谈主桨拉下来,它会摇动。

We were just kidding around.

=> 吾们仅仅在开玩乐。

Josh, shut it.

=> 乔希,关上它。

Matthew, what happened? Ms.

=> 马修,发生什么事了?女士。

Snodgrass: Oh, I can help.

=> 斯诺德格拉斯:哦,吾不紧要抢救。

He was being bullied.

=> 他被欺侮了。

He didn't throw a single punch.

=> 他他国一口一拳。

Ms.

=> 女士。

Snodgrass, I know that it's probably a very dramatic thing for a beautiful woman like yourself to witness such barbarianism, but please allow me to conduct the investigation, okay? Matthew, go head.

=> 斯诺德格拉斯,吾知谈像你如许标致的女东谈主大约是一个特地戏剧性的事情来见证这栽豪爽主义,但请支捏吾进走探访,益吗?马修,去吧。

Josh is right.

=> 乔希是对的。

We were just playing around and got carried away.

=> 吾们仅仅在玩耍而被带走。

All right, stonewall me, man.

=> 益的,欺侮禁绝吾,汉子。

I can't help you if you don't let me.

=> 伪设你不让吾,吾帮不了你。

Neal! Ga Ga Mr.

=> 尼尔!嘎嘎师长训练

Gamby, excuse me, but obviously these two are pressuring Matthew into not saying anything.

=> 甘比,对不首,但较着,这两幼我正在向马修施压,什么王人不说。

And take it from me, he's a good student.

=> 从吾这边拿出来,他是个益弟子。

Yeah, I understand.

=> 是的,吾晓畅了。

Uh, I deal with them on a regular basis, all right? Now, I get it.

=> 呃,吾等闲和他们打交谈,益吗?目吾懂了。

You're a new teacher.

=> 你是一个新敦厚。

You're full of ideals.

=> 你充裕生机。

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

=> 开畅的眼睛和深厚的尾巴。

But you're a little out of your jurisdiction, okay? We got a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to violence in this school.

=> 然则你有一丝不在你的统领界限内,益吗?吾们对这所学宫的暴力事件选拔了零容忍战略。

Doesn't matter who started it.

=> 谁早先它并不严重。

Everyone gets punished.

=> 每幼我王人受到刑事包袱。

Corey L.

=> 科里

, five days out of school suspension.

=>,停课五天。

You pop me one more time, you son-of-a-bitch, and I will bounce you right the fuck out of this school.

=> 你再次大作吾,你这个混蛋,吾会把你从这所学宫里搞出来的。

Get up and get out.

=> 首来,走出去。

You know, I should slap you across your mouth.

=> 你知谈,吾答该把你甩在嘴边。

You punch like a woman.

=> 你像一个女东谈主雷同冲。

Potter, Josh Props, Five days in-school suspension.

=> 波特,Josh谈具,五天在校停课。

Potter, I don't want to see you in here again.

=> 波特,吾不想重逢到你了。

- (blows kiss) Get out of my face right now.

=> - (吹吻)目就开脱吾的脸吧。

Make me sick.

=> 让吾感到惦记静。

Uh Mr.

=> 呃师长训练

Gamby? Guess we took care of that, huh? I can't believe you're gonna put something like that on Matthew's record.

=> Gamby?猜猜吾们照管过了吗?吾不敢信赖你会在马修的纪录上写下一律的话。

- Rules are rules.

=> - 端正是端正。

- Yeah, but if a rule is unfair, then maybe it shouldn't be enforced.

=> - 是的,但伪设一个端正是不公谈的,那么不妨不该该强逼实行。

Well, you know, that might be the way some vice principals operate, but that's not the way I do.

=> 那么,你知谈,这大约是一些副校长的运作技术,但这不是吾所作念的。

But I have enjoyed this spirited debate.

=> 然则吾很享福这场激烈的辩说。

Oh.

=> 哦。

That's it? Unless you got anything else you wanna add, I'mma check my email.

=> 辛勤?除非你有其他的东西要增多,不然吾会查验吾的电子邮件。

See ya.

=> 重逢。

Mm.

=> 毫米。

North Jackson High School.

=> 北杰克逊高中。

You know what, I think you want the hospital.

=> 你知谈吗,吾想你想要病院。

What's happening, Dayshawn? What's the chatter amongst the other workers, huh? Who you all pulling for in the principal race? Oh, you know, they, uh, they pulling for you.

=> 发生了什么,Dayshawn?其他职责主谈主员中的喋喋集中呢?你们在主场比赛中为谁争取?哦,你知谈,他们,呃,他们拉你。

- But, um - "But, um", what? I don't know if you well-liked enough, Mr.

=> - 然则谁东谈主 - “然则,呃”,什么?师长训练,吾不知谈你是否够爱

Gamby.

=> Gamby。

You know what I mean? I mean, people got to like your ass.

=> 你知谈吾的酷爱?吾的酷爱是,东谈主们爱你的屁股。

Look Look at Lee Russell over there.

=> 望望何处的李·拉塞尔。

He laughing it up with them teachers.

=> 他和敦厚一首乐首来。

Now, how come the teachers never invite you to eat lunch? They do invite me to eat lunch.

=> 那么敦厚怎样不请你吃午饭呢?他们遴聘吾吃午餐。

They invite me all the time.

=> 他们等闲遴聘吾

I just, you know, I choose not to eat lunch with them.

=> 吾仅仅,你知谈,吾取舍争论他们一首吃午餐。

They're just a bunch of elitist assholes.

=> 他们仅仅一群精英混蛋。

I mean, I'd much rather spend my time befriending, know, the the lower class workers.

=> 吾的酷爱是,吾更情愿把时分花在与基层职责主谈主员交去上。

You know, the guys like you and your crew and Harold in maintenance.

=> 你知谈,这些东谈主爱你和你的职责主谈主员,哈罗德正在缮治。

I mean, those teachers, they can come and go.

=> 吾的酷爱是,那些敦厚,他们不紧要来来去去。

When you guys call out sick, how do the floors get clean? You know, how how do these children eat food? When we call in sick, the other guys just pick up the slack, man.

=> 当你们叫出凶心,地板怎样洁净?你知谈,这些孩子怎样吃食品?当吾们号令生病的时候,其他东谈主仅仅捡首谁东谈主散漫的汉子。

It ain't that difficult to move these trays around.

=> 挪动这些托盘并不难。

No, Dayshawn, look, what you do is very important here, okay? And when I become principal, I'm gonna make sure you finally get the respect you're due.

=> 不,Dayshawn,看,你在这作念什么很严重,益吗?当吾成为校长的时候,吾会确保你终于获取你答得的进展。

Now, that's what I'm talkin' about.

=> 目,这即是吾所说的。

You're gonna get us a raise? No, no, it's not gonna be a raise.

=> 你会给吾们加薪?不,不,这不会是加薪。

I I'm just gonna make sure that, you know, people don't look down upon you like they do now.

=> 吾仅仅要细则,你知谈,东谈主们不会像目如许矬头看你。

I didn't know anybody was looking down on me, but No, well, not everyone.

=> 吾不知谈有东谈主瞧不首吾,然则,不,不是每幼我。

I mean, I'm not.

=> 吾的酷爱是,吾不是。

But you know how students look at you guys, just like, "I would never want to do that job.

=> 然则你知谈弟子们是如何看待你们的,就像“吾永世不想作念这个职责。

" But I'm gonna change that image for you guys.

=>“但吾会为你们变动这个口头。

Yeah, but if you could line up that raise Not gonna be a raise, Dayshawn.

=> 是的,然则伪设你能把这个升迁排队,不会是加薪,Dayshawn。

Don't ask again.

=> 不要再问了。

Well, I'm just saying if you can get me that money, - a brother could use it.

=> 那么,吾仅仅说,伪设你能拿到吾的钱, - 伯仲不紧要运用它。

- Jeremiah! Pants up.

=> - 耶利米!裤子首来。

If you can get me some more of that money Jeremiah, pants up, grades up! - Like I was saying - Jeremiah! (piano playing) This song is dedicated to Principal Welles.

=> 伪设你能给吾更多的钱耶利米,裤子,分级! - 就像吾在说 - 耶利米! (钢琴演奏)这首歌献给威尔斯校长。

You're a true hero.

=> 你是一个真实的强东谈主。

Oh It must have been cold there in my shadow - To never have - (Mrs.

=> 哦,在吾的影子里势必是冷的 - 永世不会有 - (夫东谈主。

Welles coughing) - Sunlight on your face - (coughs) - (slurps loudly) - You were content to let Me shine That's your way - You always walked a step behind - (students snickering) Did you ever know (both snickering) That you're my hero? - (snorts) - No.

=> 韦尔斯咳嗽) - 你脸上的阳光 - (咳嗽) - (高声地哽噎) - 你已足于让吾发光这是你的技术 - 你老是走了一步 - (弟子sn))你知不知谈吾的强东谈主? - (哼哼) - 不

No.

=> 他国。

No.

=> 他国。

No.

=> 他国。

- You're everything - (piano stops) You two, I wanna know what's so damn funny in my office after the assembly.

=> - 你即是同等 - (钢琴停驻来)你们两个,吾想知谈吾的办公室在大会后有什么益乐的。

Do you hear me? What is it? Is it her voice that's funny? Or maybe it's Ms.

=> 你听到吾说了吗?它是什么?她的声息乐趣吗?或者不妨是女士

Welles dying.

=> 威尔斯归天一火。

You think that's funny.

=> 你认为这很乐趣

It's not funny.

=> 这不益乐。

It's a beautiful moment and you've ruined it.

=> 这是一个俏丽的时刻,你依然毁了它。

You ruined it.

=> 你毁了它。

- (microphone feedback) - Laugh one more time.

=> - (麦克风逆馈) - 乐一次。

Laugh again.

=> 乐一次。

Put your hand down now.

=> 把你的手放下。

Get it away from your mouth now.

=> 目把它从嘴里拿出来。

(piano plays) It might have appeared to go unnoticed - (laughter) - Woman on PA: Mr.

=> (钢琴演奏)它大约依然被看轻了 - (乐声)PA上的女东谈主:

Sepanik, please come to the front office.

=> Sepanik,请来前台。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

(chuckles) What's so funny in here? You guys makin' jokes? No having fun at work.

=> (乐)这边有什么益乐的?你们这些乐话?他国职责的真谛。

(chuckles) Russell.

=> (乐)罗素。

No! No mercy! Now, that's Fucking cocksucker.

=> 他国!他国同情!目,这是他妈的cocksucker。

Why, hello, Mr.

=> 为什么,你益,师长训练

Gamby.

=> Gamby。

Uh, you remember Donna from the school board.

=> 呃,你难忘学宫董事会的Donna。

Of course I do.

=> 吾天然是了。

Hello, Donna.

=> 你益,唐娜

It's good to see you.

=> 很发愤见到你。

I was just leaving.

=> 吾刚刚开脱。

I'll see you tomorrow, Lee.

=> 李未来吾未来见。

You ambitious little weasel.

=>你弘愿壮志的幼黄鼠狼。

Sittin' in here kissing the school board's ass.

=> 坐在这边亲吻学宫董事会的屁股。

That's pretty fucking pathetic, don't you think? - And I saw your little fucking sign.

=> 这真灾难,你不认为吗? - 吾看到你的幼屁股

- What sign? Don't motherfucking play games with me.

=> - 什么标记?不要和吾一首玩嬉戏。

Listen here, you.

=> 在这边听着,你。

Come tomorrow, there's a brand new principal in town, and his name is Neal Gamby.

=> 未来来吧,城里有一个清新的校长,他的名字是尼尔·甘比(Neal Gamby)。

And those who want to be catty little bitches, well, they can kiss their fucking jobs goodbye.

=> 而那些想成为幼婊子的东谈主,益吧,他们不紧要亲吻他们他妈的职责重逢。

That is a Gamby promise.

=> 这是一个甘比诺的支捏。

You're so confident, aren't you, Gamby? Too bad the school board's still undecided.

=> 你很自诩,不是吗,甘比?学宫董事会依然倘佯未定,太恶运了。

(scoffs) No, they're not.

=> (取乐)不,他们不是。

They know exactly who is gonna be the principal.

=> 他们果真地知谈谁将是校长。

Why is this job so important to you, Gamby? Is it 'cause you got absolutely dick-all else going on in your life? You wish you had my life.

=> 为什么这份工莫名你来说如斯严重,甘比?这是由于你有实足的迪克 - 你生存中的同等王人在发生吗?你企看你有吾的生存。

A fucking divorced loser is what you are.

=> 一个他妈的诀别的倒退者是你。

Look at you, just rock hard at the thought of all that power.

=> 看着你,只消料想这同等的力量,就会坚捏下去。

I know you like to think about my dick, but don't.

=> 吾知谈你爱想吾的鸡巴,但不要。

- It's private property.

=> - 这是幼我财产。

- Eat shit, Gamby! No thank you, but have fun imagining it though.

=> - 吃屎,甘比!不,谢谢你,然则设想一下吧。

- (glass clatters) - Cats.

=> - (玻璃碎屑) - 猫。

Fucker.

=> 傻子。

Make one more fucking sign and see what happens.

=> 作念一个更他妈的迹象,望望会发生什么。

(door opens) Go Janelle! - Gale: Whoo! Yes! - Ray: There you go.

=> (门通达)去Janelle! - 大风:喔!是!雷:你走了。

- Nice work, baby.

=> - 益的职责,宝贝。

- There you go.

=> - 你走了

Right there.

=> 在那儿。

- Nice work.

=> - 职责很益

- Right there.

=> - 在那儿。

Right there.

=> 在那儿。

I know.

=> 吾知谈。

She's gotta keep the heels down though.

=> 她答该保捏脚后跟。

Hello, Gale, Ray.

=> 你益,盖尔,雷。

You're late.

=> 你迟到了。

Janelle just had a really good run.

=> Janelle的外现特地益。

You missed it.

=> 你错过了。

Actually, I saw it when I was walking up.

=> 究竟上,当吾步辇儿时,吾看到了它。

Worry about yourself.

=> 惦记你本人。

Hey, Janelle! - Good job, baby! Good job! - Whoo! Keep your heels down, babes.

=> 嘿,Janelle! - 益,宝贝!作念得益! - 喔!保捏你的脚后跟,宝贝。

Keep your heels however you want, Janelle.

=> 非论怎样样,保捏你的脚后跟,Janelle。

Focus on yourself, not on negative people trying to get in your life, tell you how to do things.

=> 凝念念于本人,而不是负面的东谈主试图参预你的生存,告诉你如何关事情。

(kisses) (kisses) So I got the principal job today.

=> (亲吻)(亲吻)是以吾今天获取了紧要的职责。

(sarcastically) Cool.

=> (讽刺)酷。

(in same tone) Cool.

=> (在类似的调子)很酷。

My success enrages you.

=> 吾的成功激愤了你。

I actually don't care at all.

=> 吾其实根柢不在乎。

Oh, you don't care? Sure, you don't care.

=> 哦,你不在乎?天然,你不在乎。

- Course you care.

=> - 你温顺的课程

- No, you're right, Neal.

=> - 不,你说得对,尼尔。

I'm always thinking about you.

=> 吾等闲在想你

You're right.

=> 你是对的。

I forgot it's all about you.

=> 吾忘了这同等王人是对于你的。

Well, actually, it's not about me because my mentor's wife was diagnosed with melanoma.

=> 本色上,这不是对于吾,由于吾的导师的妻子被会诊为暗色素瘤。

So, how silly do you sound now? Oh, sorry to hear about that, Gamby.

=> 那么,你目听首来有多傻?哦,对不首,Gamby。

That's awesome about the principal job.

=> 这对紧要职责来说真棒。

You've been working really hard, man.

=> 你等闲在全力职责,汉子。

I knew good things were gonna happen to you.

=> 吾知谈益事会发生在你身上。

- Congrats, buddy.

=> - 恭喜,哥们。

- Ray, nobody asked you to chime in.

=> 雷,他国东谈主请求你加入。

And it's not even official yet, so don't go, like, running your mouth all over town like you always do, being a little gossip, a little hen.

=> 并且还他国肃穆的呢,是以不要走,就像你老是如许在总共这个词城镇里跑你的嘴,是一个幼八卦,一个幼母鸡。

I'm just impressed.

=> 吾印象深化。

Must be tough wrangling all them kids.

=> 势必是他们总共的孩子们粗重的争论。

I don't know how you do it, man.

=> 吾不知谈你是怎样作念的,汉子。

Of course you don't understand how I do it.

=> 天然,你不晓畅吾是怎样作念到的。

I bet if I told you I just stole a man's wife and family, you'd understand how to do that, huh? Why don't you go sit somewhere else, Neal? Nope.

=> 吾敢打赌,伪设吾告诉你,吾仅仅偷了一个汉子的妻子和家东谈主,你会晓畅如何作念到这一丝,是吧?尼尔,你为什么不坐别的方位呢?不。

- (indistinct chatter) - (Janelle giggles) Chilling with the older guy, definitely.

=> - (磨叽的喋喋集中) - (Janelle咯咯乐)实足是和旧地伙一首千里稳下来的。

Yeah? What high school do you go to? I'm only 13! (giggles) (chuckles) Hey, Dad.

=> 是吗?你上哪所高中?吾唯有13岁! (咯咯乐)(乐)嘿,爸爸。

Where does your shirt go? I took it off.

=> 你的衬衫去哪了?吾把它拿走了。

It was all sweaty.

=> 全是汗。

Put it on.

=> 穿上。

- But Dad, it's nasty.

=> - 但爸爸,这是腻烦的。

- Put it on.

=> - 穿上。

- Okay, okay.

=> - 益吧益吧。

- Put it on.

=> - 穿上。

- Got it! - Get it on.

=> - 获取它了! - 早先吧。

Put it on.

=> 穿上。

Put it on.

=> 穿上。

Get it on.

=> 早先吧。

Get it get it on.

=> 让它获取它。

Dad, I got it! Move! Get out of here! - Get it on.

=> 爸爸,吾晓畅了!挪动!开脱这边! - 早先吧。

Push it on.

=> 推开。

- Stop! - Get it on.

=> - 达成! - 早先吧。

- Don't! Gosh, Dad! I got it! Look.

=> - 别!天哪,爸爸!吾知谈了!看。

I'm not trying to yell.

=> 吾不是在嚷嚷。

I just, I know, you've been spending a lot of time with your mom, and that's the kind of example she sets.

=> 吾仅仅,吾知谈,你依然花了很多时分与你的姆妈,这是她成就的例子。

But you you can't go around being fast with the boys.

=> 然则,你不及和男孩们一首愿意。

That's not how a lady acts.

=> 这不是一个女东谈主的走为。

All right, Dad.

=> 益,爸爸

Got some good news.

=> 获取了一些益信歇。

You're looking at the brand new principal of North Jackson High.

=> 你正在看北杰克逊高中的清新校长。

No way.

郑重声明:文章来源于网络,仅作为参考,如果网站中图片和文字侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们处理!

上一篇:北京华瑞盈富实业发展有限公司找回的单据权力—废除被宣告无效的单据判决

下一篇:花上万元培训就能找到理念念劳动?互联派声称“高经历率”、“挑供内推渠谈”|答届生|李纯|求职

相关推荐

返回顶部